INTRA ORAL SENSOR
We service over 60 models of intra-oral cameras, 15 different X ray sensors and many other electronic equipment devices. Broken equipment could be detrimental to your practice. We provide quick turnaround-service to get your equipment back to you as soon as possible.
Some of our most common CAMERA & X RAY SENSOR REPAIRS are as follows but not limited to:
• No image, distorted video, auto trigger
• Spotty, foggy or not focusing properly
• Poor or improper image color, shooting blank images
• Electronic problems or distorted video, loss of connection
• Broken or defective fiber optic cables and data cables
• Loose or broken connectors or couplers, loss of power
• Intermittent power or video problems
All of our UPS shipments arrive in 2 days, we also pay the 2 day return trip, click here to get your label “BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE “UNIT CHECK IN FORM”, SO WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
In a clinical use environment, the health care provider should wear protective disposable gloves and cover the intra oral sensor with a hygienic barrier for each use. Before using the sensor the first time, and before every new patient, the following protocol is recommended…